What is Pastors’ Day?
- A gathering of pastors and their guests from across Kansas to pray for the Kansas state government.
- It is a prayer gathering, not a political event.
- To have 150 Kansas pastors praying together in the Topeka Capitol rotunda at noon on Thursday, February 6th.
- “I urge, then, first of all, that petitions, prayers, intercession and thanksgiving be made for all people—for kings and all those in authority, that we may live peaceful and quiet lives in all godliness and holiness.” 1 Timothy 2:1-2 (NIV)
- Thursday, February 6th, 2020
What is the schedule of events?
- 8:45-11:15 a.m. – Registration in Visitor’s Lobby
- 11:30 a.m. – Lunch provided
- 12:00 p.m. – Worship and Prayer
- 12:45 p.m. – Prayer Walks
Who are the Co-Sponsors?
- Family Policy Alliance of Kansas
- Dave DePue, Capital Commission
- Culture Shield Network
- Kansans for Life
- Kansas Catholic Conference
- Concerned Women for America of Kansas
How to Register?
- Please RSVP online at FPAofKS.com/pastors
- For more information please call (913) 981-3253
- Feel free to share the attached Pastors’ Day flier to invite others or forward this email
- Contact Pastor David Beauchamp at firstname.lastname@example.org or call/text him at (913) 981-3253.
Will you join us?
- Please pray about what God wants you to do.
- Please invite others.